One day, I got bored with some games I loved to play so much and decided to find a new hobby/game. I got so many suggestions but there was this particular one that sparked my interest – Arachnid Cricket Pro 800. It is an Electronic Dartboard that has segments tagged “NylonTough”.
The dartboard was different from every other type I ever saw or played because it was electronic and it had several unique features also. In fact, one could see how amazing it looks from pictures and the durability is just something that can’t be avoided.
Here are some things I learnt about Arachnid Cricket Pro 800;
Arachnid Cricket Pro 800 Review
To play the game, you need a maximum of 8 players and a minimum of 1. The fun of this game lies when you have more people playing it and placing bets on wins. On several occasions, I called a couple of friends over and I was glad I won them all!
Another exciting thing about the product is that it has 40 games with about 179 variations. This sounds awesome, doesn’t it? Out of these 40 games, there are 7 fun and easy-to-play cricket games.
On the board features aspect, there are many things to pick and talk about.
- There are 6 soft tip darts to play with
- Extra darts just in case
- AC Adapter to connect to a power source
- Mounting hardware to fix the product in position
- An operating manual as a guide
- Rules and instructions to the 40 games on the product
- 4 players score Jumbo X/O Cricket Display
- An indicator showing a current player
- Easy selection of game with a large scrolling display
- LED lights for light and easy view
- With the aid of micro thin segment dividers, a reduced bounce-out is enabled
- Scoring potential is always high and topnotch which is made possible by the square-holed darts
- Improved durability via NylonTough segments
- Responsive sensors that enhance accuracy
Also, on the game features, there are 4 basic things that makes the whole product as exciting as it is for me.
- For every game, there is a track and an outstanding evaluation into average points which is recorded per darts (PPD). This point only comes up after each player’s round and there are also metric calculations as side features.
- Also, there is this particular feature that takes the whole fun to another level. This is what I really enjoy most about the game when we play in multiples. A 3 Level Heckler feature that harasses or applauds (as the case may be) a player for a throw. Although, it can be turned off if found annoying but it gets more fun if you play in twos or threes.
- As mentioned above as one of the impressive features, a micro thin segment divider that reduces bounce-outs and improves a player’s performance.
- Also, a guaranteed durability and outstanding playability with the presence of NylonTough Segments.
Therefore, what more do you need from a game than all these? You now have a game that houses several other games (about 40 of them) to pick from. The playability and durability is topnotch and you can play with a maximum of 8 people. In fact, there are extra accessories for you which will reduce the cost of maintenance effectively.
However, the price for Arachnid Cricket Pro 800 looks quite much, but judging by the features and other things like durability, then it is a good value for money. I have used it for quite some time now and I don’t think I would be stopping any time soon. You also should buy an Arachnid Cricket Pro 800!